Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July Update


Hey everyone...I figure it's about time I update everyone on the comings and going's of The Reedy family. Life has been extremely busy and lets just be honest a whole lot on the stressful side! Ted and I are trying to get ready to move to Utah, so that he can attend BYU and I can go to UVU. Well as luck would have it the entire State of Utah or maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration but none the less...The entire state of Utah seems to not allow pets. So we are having a bit of a go at finding a place that is within our price range that will take our little guys. I am sure some of you are reading this and thinking to yourself, "self why don't they just get rid of the animals?" Well I will tell you, because I love my animals they are like my other children. I have had Carter kitty since he was just a baby kitten in fact we had to bottle feed him and his brother. And as for Finny he has become a part of our little family as well and I love him to pieces. Hopefully in the next few weeks something will come up. In fact I have great faith that it will.
Well on to bigger and happier things!
Harley is doing fantastic, she is such a sweet little girl. Get this, she has been sleeping through the night for a little over 2 weeks!!!! *Knock on Wood* She loves to grin and giggle. And especially likes it when you read stories to her. Her favorite right now is "Put me in the Zoo." She stares quite intently at the pages and giggles lots as you read it to her. She also likes to play with her puppy and on many occasions you will see the two of them cuddled up on the floor sleeping.
Ted is doing great, he is enjoying the "Music Man" *don't forget it runs through August 31st* and has also been playing ultimate Frisbee once a week with some friends, and generally comes home with at least one or two scratches and grass stains everywhere. I assume this means he is having a very good time. Other then that he is looking very forward to start his masters in Utah, and is looking to audition for a few of the local theaters around there.
As for me I am plugging away, as I said in the beginning I am just trying to get ready for the big move. I love being a mommy, Harley amazes me each and every day with what she can do, her little girl grins and talking is the best thing to listen to. Ted is a wonderful husband and friend and he makes life lots of fun, whether it is listening to him sing at the top of his lungs or make funny jokes that only the two of us laugh at. Life is a roller coaster with lots of twists and turns and as for now we are just along for a fun ride!

Much love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny and Carter

PS. Don't forget Ted's birthday is coming up on the 13th send him and email or give him a call to wish him a Happy Day!

2 comments:

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

I've decided you can't move. You shall move here instead. Prestyn said he would share his room with Harley!

Jane said...

i want to pinch her cheeks. please let me. I won't do it hard. She is so cute!