Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hey everyone, lots and lots of new pics. Enjoy them and hope everyone had a great Halloween.
Ted, Harley & Finny on a hike.
Harley & daddy *Harley just wanted to eat the Backpack*After all of that eating
She was very very sleepy.

Happy Halloween!!!
*Ted's pumpkin is on the left, and Harley and I's is on the right, it the chunker pumpkin*

Harwey and the pumpkins!
Harley went trick or treating and got a sucker.

Watching Sponge Bob

Mommy and Harley

Daddy and Harley

Our little ballerina Cow.

Carving Pumpkins

Happy Halloween everyone!
Harley was waiting for daddy so she decided she wanted to try to drive.
*Don't worry the car is not even on*

Aren't I cute?

Don Giovanni cast
Amy *Zerlena* Ted * Masetto*
Mom and Ted
Ted
Harwey!!
At the BYU Game
Playing with her rolly pillow



yummm!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

so so sos sosososososos C U T E !!
she is getting pretty everyday! miss you all. I am at Kryste's . We had fun for Halloween too!

Stephanie said...

She's so cute. It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Is Harley crawling yet?

Kim said...

I can't believe how much bigger Finny is than Harley! I think every kid should grow up with a dog who outweighs them. :)

Mom. Wife. Pet Tamer. Picture Taker. said...

what a cute ballerina cow!