Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Fun!

Yet again it is that time of year where I turn another year older...but that is besides the point as Harley also turns ONE and that is just down right exciting!
Last week my family came out to visit, my parents came in on Tuesday and it was delightful to see them, I was spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it...For my birthday they got me a massage for 90 minutes WOOHOO! I also got my hair done which was fantastic. They loved playing with Harley and she absolutely adored them. Friday morning my brother and his family came in. We went up to SLC to see the temple, but we saw it while it was snowing and down right cold so we didn't stay very long and made the trip back home. We all trucked out to see Ted in "All shook up" and since my neighbor is a saint she watched all three of the kids! It was a great show and we all enjoyed it. Saturday we had our party for Harley and I. We had far too much food and way too much fun eating cake. Harley thought it would be fun to pretty much devour it *we have some fantastic pictures of this* All in all it was a great visit and we can't wait to see everyone again!
Since everyone has left life has been getting back to a relative calm, school is winding up for the semester, but spring semester starts only a few days after that so Ted will not see much of a break schooling wise.
Harley is busy as ever walking around and finding a new cupboard to adventure into daily.
I am enjoying life with Ted and our adventurous little girl, there is definitely very few dull moments and both of them keep me on my toes often!
Until next time enjoy some pics.

Much love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny & Carter


Harley loves to eat ANY kind of paper *her uncle B thinks we need to get her a triscuit*

Happy Birthday to US!

Ted with our cake!

Mandi did Harley's hair, isn't it gorgeous!


1st taste

MMM Cake!

who needs cake when you have a plate?!
She got messier then this, hard to believe I know!
Getting all clean after eating her cake



Many of you have asked why there are never pictures of me posted well here ya go!

2 comments:

Jane said...

it really was a good time coming out to see you all.. going to ALL SHOOK UP was fantastic!! Good job Ted!! I want to come to another show! Salt Lake and the Temple was COOL to see...or should I say COLD! And you (meg's) wearing your flip flops in the sub zero weather..walking "forever"from where we parked down to the Temple Square in the wind and snow... Crazy girl!! Love ya guys!! Thanks for letting me come up to see you all!

Stephanie said...

Harley is so stinkin cute! I love the cake pictures. I can't wait for Addy to experience her first taste of cake. Give Harley hugs for us.