Friday, May 1, 2009

Sneak Peak

Hey everyone it's a new month so that means a new post!!! Unfortunately blogger has been very slow when it comes to uploading pictures so for now I will only be posting a couple, until I have a little bit more time.
Quick update:

Ted has started his spring semester and is teaching voice lessons, he is also involved in the Spring Opera they are preforming Mozart's "The Impresario", he's got lots of lines, and sounds to me like maybe even two girlfriends in the opera haha!
Harley is running around daily keeping me on my toes, she has had a nasty cough the last few weeks so we have had to go back and forth to the doctor and after 2 different anti-biotics things seem to finally be looking up. She is getting back to our easy going happy little adventurer.
I am getting over the same nasty cold that Harley has. It has been miserable...other than that I've been playing house and watching Harley grow over the past couple of weeks. In that time she has added a lot of words to her vocabulary and even today when playing phone with Ted said "How are you?" It was so cute!!! Despite being sick all the time we are loving life!


Harley exploring the front yard



Ted enjoying a little noonday sun (superman needs his strength from somewhere)

Already a little tired


Hey baby

Harley playing in gift bags after her birthday

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Harley's hair is so long! I love it.