Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun

It has been a great time. Anyways for those of you who have been just itching to get an update...
Ted is still in summer school and that will wrap up here in the next couple of weeks,
unfortunately or fortunately which ever way you wanna look at it. He will go back for fall semester at the end of August, so he will not receive much of a break. He is working hard on learning his roll of Hoffman, in "The tales of Hoffman." I really don't know what he is saying anymore since all he seems to do is sing in french. I am highly considering investing in a french to English translation book.
Harley...Oh what can we say about Harley she is our ever going kiddo. She has now mastered opening doors and climbing onto EVERYTHING! We've been going to the pool a few times a week and she absolutely loves it, and I love it since it wears her out and we get to be outside. She is talking more and more everyday. Funny story moment:The other day Harley and I had to run into walmart to get a few things, I decided to get her a little bottle of Apple juice. I handed her the apple juice and next thing I know Harley SPIKES the apple juice onto the ground raises her hands in the air and yells "UCH DOWN!!!!!" and proceeds to clap her hands. It took me about 10 seconds to realize that every person in the isle is a man and is laughing and I'm not talking little giggles full on pointing and laughing. So what do I do at this point I start laughing too. Guess that's what ya get for trying to teach your kid to say "touch down" for the upcoming football season.
As for me I am doing great, I am loving the summer and all the time we are able to spend outside playing. Until next time .
Much love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny & Carter


Harley is smirking in this one
Wee!

Precious moment


Harley keeping her feet out of the water

She did a pretty good job actually
Near Helen Hunt Falls in Colorado Springs, CO
Shea & Harley


I'm ready...let's go to the mall Finnegan's happy but tired face
Harley at the BYU duck pond
Harley after unraveling the entire roll of toilet paper

Like father...
Like daughter...

Playing in the sprinklers
Does this fit me?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

too many precious moments to count! i love those picks, she has such a personality! i love the "uch down" story! gonna tell ryan that one!