Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!

Harley eating a rock and Hayley crying for a paci *yup thats about right*

Growing up I often thought of the man I would marry, would he be tall? would he have brown eyes or maybe blue, what would he do for a living? Where would he be from?
In all of my fantasies I generally saw someone much like the princes from the Disney movies, in my teenage years I was convinced I would marry Justin Timberlake *haha*
When I met Ted I got the best of both worlds I got the awesome Disney Prince, who can sing but I also got Justin who can dance and lets face it, is quite dreamy. But during all of these girlish thoughts I never really thought of what kind of daddy my disney prince would be.
Ted is an absolutley amazing father. He is great with his girls, he loves to play with them can make them giggle like no body else and so much more. I am so glad to be his wife and that he is the daddy to our little girls.

Happy Fathers day Ted, I hope it is a great day.

Love,
Megyn, Harley & Hayley