Dear Family and Friends:
Allow my to introduce myself I am Megyn also known as the blog upper keeper person!I have currently been completely slacking in my blog keeping duties. Now I could make some promise that I will keep you all updated more often, but as my life is full of sunshine, butterflies, field trips and well a little bit of chaos the likely hood of me keeping such a promise, is well, zero. As a result you will continue to get the random once in a while updates.
What we've been up to...
Ted:
Ted has been busy with work, school, lessons and driving. He is a pretty busy guy so when we see him we generally try to sweep him up and make him have a dance party or a sing along with us. Once in a while we'll get him to play side walk chalk. When he is not completely busy he is keeping up with old friends, spending time with girls and just trying to relax.
Harley:
Harley is full of sugar and spice and everything nice *well most of the time* she loves to make up little songs. You'll often find her singing made up songs to Hayley, finny, carter whoever will listen. She is constantly dancing. Infact I'm pretty sure she dances more then she walks. She loves to color, read books, and playing outside is an absolute must.
Hayley:
Hayley is becoming incredibly fun in the last few weeks; we are beginning to move out of what I like to call the "boring" phase. She is rolling over consistently, she sits up incredibly well and giggles often.
Me:
Well what is there to say about me, I have been on a baking kick for the last couple weeks from homeade pumpkin pie, cheese cake to chocolate chip cookies! I love fall weather and being able to cook new recipes and bake till my heart is content.
We are all very excited for Halloween. Harley is going to be Cinderella and Hayley is going to be a unicorn. Ted and I are rather excited about the "sharing" of the girls candy lol.
Until next time
Much love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley & Hayley
PS make sure to check out the new picture in the previous post.
Monday, October 25, 2010
No clever title!
Posted by Megyn Ted, Harley,Hayley at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment