I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my first little girl is 3 years old. In 3 years she has changed so much, she amazes me each and every day with the things she has learned. She is one amazing kid!
Harley’s favorites:
Favorite foods: yogurt, any kind of fruit, French fries, and root beer
Favorite games: Hide n Seek *she’s actually pretty good at it* Tag
Favorite toys: Toranado *her pony*, her kitchen, she loves to pretend
Favorite movies: Tangled, Princess & the frog, Little Mermaid basically if it has a princess she loves it. Although she really likes How to train your Dragon.
Favorite things to do: Dance pretty sure she dances more then she walks, Sing anything and everything she is ALWAYS singing, Be outside, color.
Accomplishments/things done this year:
POTTY TRAINED!!!
Can recognize each letter of the alphabet and knows their sounds
Can write a few of the letters mostly the ones in her name
Began ballet and loves it
made her first friend *that wasn’t a cousin*
Fun Harley stories/ Harleyisms
For a while Harley had gotten in a habit of poking me whenever she wanted my attention, as this irritated me to no end I told her she had to stop poking me to get my attention, well she stopped and now whenever she wants to get my attention she says quite loudly “HEY POKEY!!”
“Hi my name’s Harwey and this is my friend mommy and Hayey.
Harley loves to sing, made up songs, opera, music theatre you name it! The other day I am sitting reading a book to Hayley and all of the sudden from the other room Harley starts singing “FIGARO…Figaro…Figaro La.” this is as far as she got but it made me laugh.
One of her favorite things to do is pretend, when she is outside we are often savings animals, or climbing the tallest mountain in the world. One find day we were playing that we had to run to the top of the mountain to get away from the dinosaur. Well apparently this was a VERY fast dinosaur and he caught up to us and in her best Harley voice she turns around looking at Mr. dinosaur says”excuse me Mr. Dinosaur mommy and I are trying to run to the top of this mountain and you catching us is unacceptable! Please stop.”
Well that is all I can come up with for now. We are so grateful to have our little Harley in our family. She makes life brighter. She reminds me to dance a little more sing a little louder and laugh every chance I get. She is an amazing little girl full of life.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Harley!
Oh I love how your personality comes out in your blog... I can just hear you talking! LOVE YOU. and Harley and so much hair. cutie pie.
Post a Comment