This last year flew by…it seems like just yesterday I woke up with contractions and in a very short time our sweet baby girl had arrived. Hayley is my constant companion, she follows me everywhere and if she is not following me you can guarantee she has me in her sight. She is a totally mommy’s girl, an adrenalin junkie, and the best little one year old a mommy could ask for.
Nicknames:
Hays, Hails, Hay, Haylerz, Haylzey.
Accomplishments:
5 Months: Hayley rolled over
6months: Began to crawl
8 Months: Standing on own cruising
10 months: Walking
Words:
Mama
Dada
Arey *Harley*
Yeah
Done
Hi
Favorite things:
Stealing Harleys stuff
Trucks
Animals *especially dogs*
Being outside
Roller coaster rides with Daddy (Tossing)
I am so grateful for our little Hayley. When I was a little girl I had a doll named “Hayley”. It was my best friend. This doll went everywhere with me. In fact I still have this doll and now Harley & Hayley both play with her. I had her from a very young age and always wanted a little girl named Hayley so the minute I became pregnant with our second little girl I knew she would be my little Hayley. Little miss has changed our world upside down. She is such a fun little girl who loves to play outside, get dirty, and walk in the grass without shoes. She thinks the sunshine comes from her older sister and is beginning to copy everything she does. Hayley thinks being thrown in the air or flipped upside down is the greatest thing ever in fact this is how I keep her entertained during church often. She screeches and sings loudly. Giggles often and our world is a better brighter place because of her.
We love you little miss Haylzey
*enjoy the pics.


2 comments:
Oh golly, that last photo made me giggle!!! Great shot!
Holy Cow! I can't believe it's been a year since we've seen you, and we've never even met that cutie! It sounds like you are enjoying life. miss you tons!
Post a Comment