Friday, February 22, 2008

Just a short update!




Alright guys, here it is the long awaited update on Ted and I's little world! Ted is forever busy as usual this time of year, getting ready for their annual Spring musical this year they are putting on "Peter Pan" and it should be a great show they are bringing in a professional fly system from Broadway so the kids can actually fly across stage. On top of the school musical he is also the musical director for our stake musical "Savior of the World." And inbetween this is involoved in the choral and helping direct many other honor choirs! So needless to say he is one busy man. As for me I am getting ready for our little girl to arrive it seems like it is taking forever, and I will defintely be glad when she is here *ONLY 9 MORE WEEKS* she is a very busy little one and loves to kick her mommy all the time! I will definetley work on keeping everyone up to date as things move forward in our lives!

Much Love,

Megyn & Ted



P.S. Now I will work on finding new pics!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

YEAH!!! Finally !! update is good! see you in a couple of weeks! Love ya both... and Ted too!!

The Gerster Family said...

Finally! I am so glad for the update and can't wait to see that little girl!