Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well somehow it has happened again another month has come and gone and it's time for me to update. Ted and I are doing great and have made it another year in our marriage, this past Sunday we went down to the Boulder Dinner Theater to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. We saw "Little Shop of Horrors" little bit on the weird side as far as musicals go, but it is always good to go and do something fun and memorable.

This past weekend I also had my first baby shower in C.Springs, my sister-in-law Jennifer planned it for me and we got a lot of wonderful gifts and I got to spend time with friends and family which is always wonderful. I can not believe how quickly all of this has gone, even though some days I sit here and feel as though I have been pregnant FOREVER it really has gone very fast considering I only have 6 in a half weeks left!!!

I am looking very forward to the arrival of our little girl and am extremely excited to hold her for the first time! Other then the "hurry up and wait" for Harley's arrival, I am working on getting Ted and I's painting business up and running again for the summer, attempting to get the backroom organized, if you have seen this room, this is not an easy feat as it has become the "we have no place for this, lets throw it in here room." And as always taking care of the house, and trying to keep up with Ted.

Speaking of Ted he is busy as usual he had the opening weekend of "Peter Pan" this past weekend, and the closing weekend is this upcoming week. So needless to say I have not seen very much of him, his day usually begins around 6:30am leaving the house by 7:15am at the latest and not coming home until about 11:00pm or later. It makes for a very long day on his part, but he seems to be enjoying it all. We also still have the upcoming musical "Savior of the world" coming up in the next few weeks, so any time he is not spending at the school for "Peter Pan" on weekends is spent at the church helping get ready for the church musical. We are still waiting to hear back from both BYU and CU as far as acceptance goes for graduate school, but we should be hearing back anytime now.

We are both looking very forward to the next month as all musicals will be done, concerts will be over until May and we will finally have some time to sit and breath. Well at least a few weeks before the little one comes and our lives get completely turned upside down. Ted has his spring break coming in April as well as our other little one Riley, is coming out for a visit during her springs break. Well for now that is all I have, until later.

Much Love,

Megyn & Ted

0 comments: