

I figure when I start getting texts and e-mails on a daily basis from family and friends telling me its time to update again, I should probably sit down and update everyone once again, on the magical world of Megyn and Ted!
This past month was an absolute blurr, Ted finished up his musical for the High School and it went fantastic, they had a great turn out and he definitely enjoyed being a part of it. He has recently told me this was his favorite one that they have put on thus far; which in my opinion is huge considering he still talks about "Smokey Joe's Cafe" from his first year.
We also finished up with "Savior of the World" which was a very good experience for the both of us. It was a beautiful show full of the spirit and gorgeous music. But needless to say I am very happy to have my Saturday's back once again. Ted also had his spring choral concert this past week which went really well. The choirs sounded great, and his top groups are on their way to large group festival today where I am sure they will do fantastic.
This past weekend I had my second baby shower thrown by my other sister in law Crystal, once again we got lots and lots of stuff, which is wonderful. Everyone has been very generous and we are very grateful for all the gifts, well wishes and advice we have been given.
Ted and I are both anxiously *probably me more anxious then him* awaiting the arrival of our little girl; only a few more weeks to go, and I couldn't be more excited to be able to breath again!! And eventually have my hips back to a semi-normal location! We have been working on the bedroom, but it is still not quite done. I still have lots of things to put away a crib to put up and a toddler bed to take down. But on the plus side we did get the water bed down and the new full size bed put up, with the help of Mom and Grandma.
Other then that, not too much is new Ted will have his spring break this next week *WOOHOO* and hopefully we'll be able to go do some fun things, and then the next week we have Riley coming out for a visit, which we are both looking forward to.
Until next time!
Much Love,
Megyn & Ted
This past month was an absolute blurr, Ted finished up his musical for the High School and it went fantastic, they had a great turn out and he definitely enjoyed being a part of it. He has recently told me this was his favorite one that they have put on thus far; which in my opinion is huge considering he still talks about "Smokey Joe's Cafe" from his first year.
We also finished up with "Savior of the World" which was a very good experience for the both of us. It was a beautiful show full of the spirit and gorgeous music. But needless to say I am very happy to have my Saturday's back once again. Ted also had his spring choral concert this past week which went really well. The choirs sounded great, and his top groups are on their way to large group festival today where I am sure they will do fantastic.
This past weekend I had my second baby shower thrown by my other sister in law Crystal, once again we got lots and lots of stuff, which is wonderful. Everyone has been very generous and we are very grateful for all the gifts, well wishes and advice we have been given.

Ted and I are both anxiously *probably me more anxious then him* awaiting the arrival of our little girl; only a few more weeks to go, and I couldn't be more excited to be able to breath again!! And eventually have my hips back to a semi-normal location! We have been working on the bedroom, but it is still not quite done. I still have lots of things to put away a crib to put up and a toddler bed to take down. But on the plus side we did get the water bed down and the new full size bed put up, with the help of Mom and Grandma.
Other then that, not too much is new Ted will have his spring break this next week *WOOHOO* and hopefully we'll be able to go do some fun things, and then the next week we have Riley coming out for a visit, which we are both looking forward to.
Until next time!
Much Love,
Megyn & Ted


0 comments:
Post a Comment