
Ok so I know it's not the baby or anything but its just about as exciting as our little girl coming and he's really really cute!
Last Saturday was my birthday *Happy Birthday to me* and Ted decided to go all out for my birthday, for a long time I, well we have wanted a puppy but it has never seemed quite right. Either they were too expensive, older then we wanted, or we just didn't have the time to get one and give it the love it needed.
Anyhow Ted found a lady online who was selling the boxers, for a very reasonable price for boxers. Him being the sneaky boy he is decided to make the whole thing a surprise, and me being the skeptical girl I am didn't give up on finding out what he was up to one step of the way. About Monday he started making lots of calls and would disappear for 5-10 minutes here no where to be found. I poked and poked and tried to find out what he was up to BUT I had no luck. Finally Thursday evening came and he decided we needed to run some errands. We did the normal running around town stuff and then headed down Hwy 34. He asked me if I had ever been on a scavenger hunt, I of course said no but I hope we have a lot of sunlight because were going to be here FOREVER, because I'm not very good at them.

We drove down to Windsor which is about 15 minutes away and pulled onto some street and he said ok close your eyes. I closed my eyes and he continued to drive and we stopped. He got me out of the car and we started to walk (mind you my eyes are still closed) and Ted being the loving man he is, forgets to tell me to step up when ever there is a step so I'm sure to any passer by, this is extremely entertaining! Anyhow we go into this house and my mind is racing, this women is talking to me, I have no idea what is going on and all I can think is "OH MY GOSH HE BOUGHT A HOUSE ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I was not very excited about this aspect of being stuck in the armpit of Greeley for life. So we go sit down and they put a box down in front of me and all of the sudden it starts to whimper my eyes shot open and their was this adorable little boxer puppy!!
So that's the story and we now have a new Reedy, not quite the one that you were all expecting but very cuddly and cute non the less. Oh and we named him Sir Finnegan Reedy *Finn or Finny* for short. He is 8 weeks old.
Last Saturday was my birthday *Happy Birthday to me* and Ted decided to go all out for my birthday, for a long time I, well we have wanted a puppy but it has never seemed quite right. Either they were too expensive, older then we wanted, or we just didn't have the time to get one and give it the love it needed.
Anyhow Ted found a lady online who was selling the boxers, for a very reasonable price for boxers. Him being the sneaky boy he is decided to make the whole thing a surprise, and me being the skeptical girl I am didn't give up on finding out what he was up to one step of the way. About Monday he started making lots of calls and would disappear for 5-10 minutes here no where to be found. I poked and poked and tried to find out what he was up to BUT I had no luck. Finally Thursday evening came and he decided we needed to run some errands. We did the normal running around town stuff and then headed down Hwy 34. He asked me if I had ever been on a scavenger hunt, I of course said no but I hope we have a lot of sunlight because were going to be here FOREVER, because I'm not very good at them.

We drove down to Windsor which is about 15 minutes away and pulled onto some street and he said ok close your eyes. I closed my eyes and he continued to drive and we stopped. He got me out of the car and we started to walk (mind you my eyes are still closed) and Ted being the loving man he is, forgets to tell me to step up when ever there is a step so I'm sure to any passer by, this is extremely entertaining! Anyhow we go into this house and my mind is racing, this women is talking to me, I have no idea what is going on and all I can think is "OH MY GOSH HE BOUGHT A HOUSE ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I was not very excited about this aspect of being stuck in the armpit of Greeley for life. So we go sit down and they put a box down in front of me and all of the sudden it starts to whimper my eyes shot open and their was this adorable little boxer puppy!!

So that's the story and we now have a new Reedy, not quite the one that you were all expecting but very cuddly and cute non the less. Oh and we named him Sir Finnegan Reedy *Finn or Finny* for short. He is 8 weeks old.



0 comments:
Post a Comment