Hey everyone thought I would sit down and add a few more pics! Harley is doing great, she is now two weeks old can you believe it!? Anyways things are going pretty well here in the Reedy Zoo, Ted is getting ready for his variety show that will happen in the next two weeks, and trying to wrap up things for the end of the year. I am loving being a mommy and am enjoying all of my time with Harley.
I will have a longer and bigger update for you all in May!!
Until then
Much love,
Megyn Ted & Harley


3 comments:
Hi Meg! I'm your mom's VT partner...I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your new little one! She's so adorable! I love her hair and her features are so mature and distinguished for such a young baby! I love her name too; everything about her is just so cute! I wish you guys the best!
Melody Jensen
SO CUTE> I can't wait to meet her! Hope you are feeling better. Love ya.
I cannot get over her awesome hair! I love it! Well, you've been tagged on my blog! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment