Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures from the previous post!

Finny had a grand time at the river!
in fact he ran around like a nut
He even went for a little swim
This made him very tired
Harley had a fantastic nap Some of the fam at the Denver temple
two of my favorite girls momma and JennBoe loves his Harley So does Prestyn
The two girls and our boys

I can do it look at me!
Sleeping the night away
Daddy's little girl
First time playing with toys!!! I was so proud.

2 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Didn't you get the memo that new moms aren't suppose to look good in bikinis! Sheesh!

Chapman Family said...

Yeah, what's up with you looking so hot!!!!! HELLO, so not fair!!!!! LOL, I'm so excited that i just found your blog and there are pictures I took on it! : ) Your bog is so cute girly!!