Hello everyone. I just thought I would put in a little flair to the family photos of late. Hope you enjoy the comments. Ted
Go Jakey!! (and Superman)
Pardon me while I pick your nose.
Whoa...who's that hottie next too Ted...No, not the one sniffing the air!
"Come, Come Ye Saints, Lets kick some Bruins Butt"
Hey! Megyn's cheesy smile for the day.
This is what happens when the score says BYU 54 - UCLA O
Whoa...those cheerleaders are goooood.
They used to call this the heimlich maneuver. But now it's just considered good ole family fun!
I got nothin'. Dang she's cute!
One of these things is not like the other. Does that mean she's her own ancestor?
Ha! We won again!
Whistle while you work.


4 comments:
to cute. gosh she is growing fast. thanks for the updates.
hey megs i love your hair! guess what we're coming to utah over conf. weekend! maybe we could plan on bumping into eachother!
Check you out in all your cougar blue. Megyn, I LOVE the swoopy bangs, so HOT!! Looks like you are getting settled in Provo. How is the new house? Did I mention Harley is the cuties little cheerleader? SO, CUTE!!
That's one adorable baby!
And love your hair Megan!!!
Post a Comment