Sunday, December 14, 2008

December!

Well December seems to be flying by already...It's hard to believe it is already the 14th and Christmas day is only 11 days away! Ted and I are looking very forward to going down to CO and spending time with family and friends. We decided not to put up a tree this year mostly because when we got ours out half of the pieces were missing, and since we were only going to be here a little while longer we decided to do with out and just enjoy my parents tree that much more. As for the fun in the Reedy zoo.
Ted is busy with Finals. His last one will be Friday and I am sure he is absolutely thrilled about that. Next semester seems to be showing signs of a little more calmness. He did get the 2nd lead in a theater up in Orem. They are doing "All shook up" which is kind of a musical tribute to Elvis Presley as far as I can tell.
I am busy finishing Christmas presents and playing with Harley. I am also hoping to get back in school come January assuming everything falls into place. Asfor Harley she is doing great. We did however go through a "lovely" few weeks of someone in the house being sick starting with her and the tummy flu. Now that we finally have her over that she is pulling herself up on everything chewing on the coffee table, and babbling up a storm. On good days you can understand DaDa, baba, and if she's feeling really fine she may even throw a mama in there for you.
Well that's about all for now...We hope everyone has a great Christmas!!
Much love,
Ted, Megyn, Harley, Finny & Carter


Yesterday Harley decided she was having nothing to do with a nap and this is what I walked into
Ted & Harley playing video games

Playing ball
Blocks anyone?
MMM Tasty!
Note the missing sock, this is what she is shaking around in her hand.

I dunno I just thought it was cute!

Sleeping away


What a tasty foot!


Eating bottle caps



Harley loves clothes baskets


And like I said she has been chewing on the coffee table


Not really sure but she was having fun pulling his hair.


All bundled up to take the dog for a walk.

Harley went and saw Santa!

5 comments:

Jane said...

OH I can't wait to see you all..but especially Harley!! I will make sure your mom has a walker or whatever she needs at the house that she doesn't already have!! Oh hurry up and get here!! she is so darn cute. Love the dress! love "aunt" jane

Unknown said...

cool you're coming to CO? to bad i wont see you probably huh? harley is so cute! miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

While you're in colorado, if for any strange reason you are in Pueblo let us know. We'd love to see you guys!

Kim said...

My favorite is her HUGE smile in the blue sweater!!

Chapman Family said...

So cute!! I love her little piggy tails! Man, she is already standing and taking off socks, where does the time go?