Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It seems like every time I think about getting on the computer to blog it is right before I go to bed for the night. So tonight I decided to take the computer with me.
February seems to be flying by just like every other month here in the Reedy zoo. Ted is busy, busy, busy! Currently he is going to school and enrolled in quite a few classes 2 of which are research classes where he has to write some pretty big papers. He is also teaching voice lessons and an intro to singing course. Opera scenes takes off in a couple of weeks but he will still have a few months of all Shook up.
Every time I turn around Harley is doing something new. The other day I had her all ready to head out the door so we could drop Ted off at school and run a few errands, all I needed to do was grab her coat. In the time it took me to get it she got all the way from the living room into the other side of the kitchen where the dogs water is. Well needless to say we had our first swimming lesson.. She got to change all of her clothes and daddy was late to class OOPS! She has also discovered a few new words, but for whatever reason she chooses to only talk to me and any time you bring out a video recorder she will no longer talk. She has learned to say dog, duck and I am sure there are others but at the moment I can not seem to think of them. Harley is our adventurous little girl, she crawls and cruises all over the house, loves to go up and down the steps in between our rooms and the hallway. Her favorite pass time is wrestling with Finny and giggling at herself *I'm pretty sure she tells herself jokes* she definitely keeps us running. I guess you can say we'll never be bored.

As for me I am busy running after Harley, and waiting not so patiently for summer to arrive. I can't wait to be able to go outside and play in the park or go on walks when you don't have to where an Eskimo suit! I am also looking forward to Mommy & tot swim lessons!!!!! They start in March so there will be many a pictures to come!
Much Love
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny & Carter

Harley loves to be in carts

Looking out a window

We decided to go to the park. She loved the swings


Chewing on furniture again Best Friends
Our little prodigy. She loves to play the piano

This is mostly for Amy & Shea *he misses you*
for those who don't know these are our friends who went to Vienna for the semester Carter, LOVES them

Harley playing with pots
She's gonna be a drummer

Toys anyone

Hanging out with daddy

One of Harleys fav things is when you toss her in the air

Eating clothes baskets is a close second



1 comments:

Amy Owens said...

aw Carter! Give him some hugs for us. We miss you guys! I hope spring comes early for you...