Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's that time...

Watching Curious George and drinking her bottle
Mmm Remotes!
Harley loves to wake up from nap time
Im Up Im up!

This is what you see every morning when you come in to get Harley

Young Artist Competition

Finny smiling


I dunno but she's cute!

3 comments:

Shea Owens said...

Awww, we miss Harley! . . . oh, and you guys too. :)

Amy Owens said...

Harley is so cute! And so is her mommy, even though there's no pics of her!

Chapman Family said...

I can't believe how long her hair is now, and she can stand!! She is so cute!! Guess what we are coming to visit. Scott is doing a rotation there for a month and we are coming for part of it so we totally need to get together! E-mail me your number so I can get a hold of you when we are there and we can work out pictures for Harley. :)