Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year A New Post!

Harley & I playing in the snow
Harley decided playing wasn't enough it was time to eat!


Daddy & Harley


Red Neck sledding
Harley is supervising
Sharing??
She was talking about something and very excited

At her toys
Ted had left a glass of crystal light on the table. You can guess what happened.

Finny loves his Harley and its a good thing because she loves jump and crawl all over him.
Playing tug or trying to take the bone back either way

Harley had her first taste of spaghetti I didn't get the pic of her gagging and shaking her head, but the sad look says it all.

Helping Daddy with the snow fort
Digging
Front of the snow fort
Side
Inside before the last layer was put on

2 comments:

Jane said...

how very cute.. and cold looking!

Lacy said...

Harley is so dang cute, I just want to squeeze her! Hope you aren't freezing your arse off in good ol' Provo. Remember it's totally warmer than Greeley.