It seems like just a few short weeks ago we were trying to find ways to beat the heat. Now we are looking for matching boots and mittens.
Life seems to be speeding by and it’s hard to believe that in a few short weeks it will be Halloween.
Life seems to be speeding by and it’s hard to believe that in a few short weeks it will be Halloween.
The three of us have been pretty busy as usual.
Ted is getting ready for the opera to open, they are performing “The tales of Hoffman” I really can’t tell you what it is about; he mostly walks around the house singing and speaking in French. Once in a while I will catch words such as oui, amour, no, gloire. But since this is the basic extent of my French those are about the only words I understand. Ted will also be going on a trip with BYU for auditions. I know he is looking very forward to that.
Harley is grand; she is saying more and more words daily. Some of her favorites are:
Mama, Dada, Hug, Kiss, Dog, Finn, Cat (along with saying this word she MEOWS) Star, Nose ( she will show you where yours is) stuck, no no no, Yeah, ok, potty, snack, milk, button, and there are many more but for now this will work.
Harley has also entered the world of nursery, and she loves it the little songs they sing and playing with toys. She comes home with cute little drawings *ok so they are scribbles* and she loves to point at the pictures of Jesus and tell us who he is.
I am loving being an at home mommy still, Harley and I get to play trucks, read books, climb on furniture and run outside when it’s nice. I’m not sure of another job where you get hugs and kisses as payment and crayons and finger paint is a must.
We hope everyone is doing great, and during the new fall season you are able to find your hats, coats and mittens and don’t worry if they don’t match it’s ok!
Much Love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny, & Carter
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny, & Carter






0 comments:
Post a Comment