The last few weeks have seemed to fly by yet again...and as a result our blog has severely suffered, sorry about that!
Since the last time I wrote was October I guess I should back up a little. For Halloween Harley was a lady bug, she went trick or treating to a few of the neighbors houses and thought the idea of ringing someones door bell and getting candy was down right amazing *can't say I blame her* We had our good friends Amy & Shea and Tausha & Steve over for a fun night of games and candy.
Novemeber seemed to not even really happen in fact I'm pretty sure there were only about 12 days of it and not 30.
Ted was able to go to New York on a school sponsored trip *don't worry I didn't know colleges randomly took people on all expense paid trips either* he was able to go to a few auditions and see 3 diffrent operas. You will have to ask him which operas these were since yet again they are in another language and I have no idea what he is saying. He said he had a great time, he really enjoyed New York but seemed to favor Boston the most which is where one of his auditions was.
While Ted was off playing in New York Harley and I went down to Colorado to visit the rest of the family. My mom being the wonderful person she is hopped on a plane and a day later we drove to Colorado together. While an 8 hour drive does not generally seem like a big deal I really was not wanting to do this bymyself with a 19 month old, a dog and a cat. So needless to say I am quite grateful she was willing and able to come along and help me, especially since some of the trip was nasty roads and weather.
We were able to spend Thanksgiving with our family, and my dad made delightful food that we all ate far too much of. But then again it wouldn't be Thanksgiving if you didn't over eat and then a few hours later eat some more while watching football!
I'm sure December will be just as busy as the last two months with finals for Ted and new things to discover and climb on for Harley.
Well for now that is all. Enjoy some pictures, and we will update again soon!
Much Love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley, Finny & Carter
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
December
Posted by Megyn Ted, Harley,Hayley at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment