Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Quick Reedy Update!

Hey Everyone!

Thought I'd pop in and give everyone a quick update on life in The Reedy Zoo.

Ted: Is still working on his show it will end here in the next couple of weeks (2 to be exact). He begins school in about a week, I am pretty sure he is excited about this but hasn't said too much so my guess is he is enjoying his last week of vacation, and technically his 1st week of vacation. Due to his work schedule this summer.

Harley: Is such a princess! She has her very own "Rella Room" in our new home, and takes one of us upstairs at least 4 to 30 times a day to show us the princess room *pictures to come*. Harley loves to read books, dance around to the song she is singing, and sing at the top of her voice at all times. She loves to be outside and pretend is an absolute must in the Reedy house.

Hayley: Hayley is just too dang cute for words, she loves to giggle and smile and has decided that sitting still is no longer an option! 2 days ago she decided to start rolling over. Some of her favorite things are watching her sister dance this makes her grin, talking to anyone or anything, her blanket *oh the blanket is a must* she loves to go outside and bath time.

Me: I am adjusting to our new home, All of the boxes have officially been unpacked! Loving being a mommy of two and living with my whole family again! Life is an adventure each day, some days are easier than others but on the whole life is GOOD!

Much Love,
Megyn, Ted, Harley and Hayley

2 comments:

Amy Owens said...

thanks for the update! i love you guys and think of you all the time! good luck :)

Tausha Marie said...

Yea! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the "Rella Room" Oh, I miss you guys, but I'm so glad you're with your family because I can tell how happy you are now and it makes me happy.