Here at the Reedy zoo we L-O-V-E Christmas from the yummy Holiday treats, to the cheesy Christmas movies and songs all the way to the wrapping of presents, lighting of lights and well anything that has to do with the Holiday.
We get our tree right after Thanksgiving we decorate our house and we set in for the next month to enjoy in the magic that comes this time of year.
Harley is ecstatic for Santa to arrive and asks me on a regular basis when she can go see Santa *hint hint Auntie Jenn lets set up a time* She is in love with the idea of giving people presents and has even graciously decided to give everyone a piece of fruit gum LOL. So as the Holidays begin to kick off with all of the festivities I am sure I will become super busy so here is far too many pictures to enjoy until I once again have time to blog!
Much Love
Megyn, Ted, Harley & Hayley
Thursday, December 2, 2010
December!
Posted by Megyn Ted, Harley,Hayley at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
is that your house? It looks so big and cute! Harley is HUGE and Hayley's hair looks so light! AHH I MISS YOU GUYS! *pout pout* Merry Christmas :)
I love the pictures! Hayley is starting to look a lot more like Harley. She is getting so big. We love Christmas too. Andrea tried to help us set up the tree, but just ended up throwing one of the ornaments and breaking it. It was pretty funny. We miss you guys, but it looks like you're having lots of fun!
Post a Comment