Monday, January 10, 2011

A Year in Review

2010 in Review for the Reedys:
January:
Ted auditioned for CU boulder, he won BYU singer of the year, he began practice for Mozart Requiem directed by Mac Wilberg which was preformed in the Tabernacle in Provo which recently burned down. He also participated in BYU Idol.
Harley began to call every kind of meat "chicken"
Riley came to visit.
Megyn completely slacked and took absolutely no photos in January! Oh and I was 6 months pregnant with our little Hayley.

February:

Ted was working on a demo cd with Shea Owens and Tyler Baer, still working on masters.

Harley was slightly obsessed with coloring that month.

Megyn was still pregnant.

March:

Ted working on masters

Harley got to play with her sister and her cousin piper came to visit. She started sleeping in a big girl bed.

I was put on bed rest with Hayley for a few days.

April:

Harley and I had our birthdays, Harley turned 2! We took a trip to Colorado.

Harley & I flew home the day before her birthday.

May:

Ted Graduated from BYU with his masters degree, his mom and sister came to see him graduate, he also got to pack the house all by himself!

Hayley was born on May 2nd at 7:06 am weighing 6lbs 10 oz.

we moved 4 days later to Colorado. Yes you read that right 4 days later!

June:

Ted moved up to Denver to work with Jerry *his brother* and also work at the dinner theatre.
The girls and I spent a lot of time with her cousins and Auntie Jenn! Especially at the zoo.
Hayley went on her first hike to Fountain Creek Nature Center and we discovered the splash park.
Harley began potty training!

July:

Jennifer and I did two different photo shoots one at Colorado College, and the other at Cheyenne Canon.

The girls and I ventured up and went for a hike with Ted at Roxborough park. And we had a 4th of July Bar-B que at my parents house!

August:

We moved into our new home! We went to the Denver zoo * I had never been there before* We took the girls miniature golfing for the first time.

Ted began school and sub teaching

Harley was potty trained!

Hayley rolled over at 4months & continued to hate hats.


September:

Met Auntie Jenn in Denver for a photo shoot at Invesco. Ted Went to Las Vegas and baptized Riley.


October:

Ted had a G' Naturals reunion *an old a capella group from his days at UNC*

Harley got to feed her first horse, we went to the springs for Prestyns birthday he turned 4!

Harley was Cinderella for Halloween and Hayley was a Unicorn.

November:

Thanksgiving!!!! We went down to my parents house to eat far too much food. Hayley started crawling and cruising and got a tooth.

December:

We had our first Christmas in our new home. Riley came out for Christmas.

We went down to my parents the day after Christmas to enjoy some delicious left overs and time with family. Harley was very excited to see Santa.

Well that is our year in a nut shell I'm sure i forgot big and small things a like but all in all it was a very blessed year and we are so grateful for it. We are looking forward to see what 2011 has in store.

Much Love,

Megyn, Ted, Harley, Hayley, Finny & Carter




1 comments:

Amy Owens said...

Yay! I hope that in 2011 we will get to see you guys! cuties.