A few weeks ago I made a really silly statement…
“Now that the summer is over, our lives will slow down and we won’t be so busy!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Did I mention HAHAHAHAHA…I’m pretty sure just as I said that statement the good Lord was looking down and laughing. Not only has life NOT slowed down I’m pretty sure our plates are down right over flowing.
Ted is directing the musical at the local high school/choreographing/ whatever else needs to happen with that, if that is not enough for you, he is teaching full time and then some. Plus juggling family, and church callings. In his spare time LOL who am I kidding what spare time.
Harley..miss Harley is doing dance and LOVING it, we recently switched to a new studio and we adore it. The teachers are fantastic and really work with all of the students on the names of positions and getting down technique. She is also being homeschooled for preschool and I am having to find more and more things to teach her, as she learns VERY quickly, in the past 6 weeks since school started she can now write the alphabet upper and lower case, is beginning to read small sight words, she is learning her numbers and we have a vocabulary word each week plus a theme.
Hayley..Is a ball of energy, sass, and fun. This girl adores the outdoors and DIRT. I think it is her goal to put as much dirt as possible in her hair, clothes and shoes. She loves to slide and thinks chasing the dog around is a sport. Her best friend is still Harley and she tries to do everything she does. You’ll often find Hayley bouncing around the house literally she loves to hop. She has recently discovered books and will sit for long periods of times just reading them. She understands absolutely everything around her, and talks through her sister. She says some things to us but mostly whispers it to Harley or squeaks her answer to us. We know she can talk because we have caught her in Harley’s room talking to her.
Megyn..Is B-U-S-Y… Between my roll as momma, and wife lets go ahead and add on preschool teacher, taxi driver, assistant choreographer,yup that's right I am helping Ted choreograph the musical and loving it…it gives us a little extra time to spend together. I am also helping with hair for the show. I am sure there are other things I am missing but there is the large portion of life right now.
As busy as life is we are loving it. It makes us schedule our family time a little bit better and enjoy every moment of it.
Much Love
Megyn, Ted, Harley & Hayley


0 comments:
Post a Comment